A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “Cap” that is placed over a tooth, helping to restore its shape, size, strength or appearance.
A crown not only strengthens a tooth, but can also dramatically improve a tooth’s appearance, shape and alignment. crowns cover the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Crowns may be used to:
• Replace a large filling when only minimal tooth structure remains
• Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
• Restore a fractured tooth
• Cover a dental implant
• Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
• Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment
To learn more about Crowns, call our office at 770-889-5335