A dental crown is a restorative treatment that is placed on top a tooth (like a “crown”), helping to restore its shape, size, strength, or appearance. While veneers only cover the front surface of teeth, crowns cover all visible surfaces.
Dental crowns can help restore your smile.
Your dentist may recommend crowns if you:
- Need to replace a large filling
- Wish to protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Would like to cover a dental implant
- Need to cover a discolored or misshaped tooth
- Have to cover a tooth after a root canal treatment
To learn more about crowns or to request an appointment, call our office at 770-889-5335.