Have you ever considered braces or Invisalign only to push the thought aside, believing orthodontics to be unnecessary? Do you notice your child’s teeth overlapping but hope they’ll straighten themselves out over time? Don’t assume orthodontics aren’t for you or your family; come to A+ Dentistry for a free consultation!
What We Have To Offer
From traditional braces to Invisalign, we’ve got orthodontic solutions for everyone in the family. If you’ve always considered orthodontics to be simply cosmetic, you couldn’t be more wrong. Not only can braces or aligners straighten your teeth and give you a beautiful smile, they offer the following benefits, as well:
- They align teeth, minimizing the chances of grinding
- They align the jaw, preventing painful headaches, ear aches, or other pains associated with jaw misalignment
- They align the teeth, making them easier to brush and floss properly
The Differences Between Traditional Orthodontics and Invisalign
Both braces and Invisalign are effective, but each has its own set of strengths and limitations. For example:
- Braces — Braces are great for more complex cases. Because they remain on the teeth 24/7, they are great for those who may not have the self-discipline to wear aligner trays 22 – 24 hours a day. Like any type of orthodontic treatment, there is some discomfort after each adjustment, but it subsides after a day or two. Those who wear braces will also have eating limitations while undergoing treatment.
- Invisalign — Invisalign can correct some of the most common misalignments, but not all. They are nearly invisible, making them more subtle than braces, but keeping them in all day requires discipline. Invisalign aligner trays are also removable, allowing wearers to enjoy their favorite foods and easily clean their teeth after every meal.
How Do You Know Which Will Work For You?
Why, you can find out when you come in for a complimentary consultation, of course. At A+ Dentistry, we believe that straight, beautiful teeth should be an achievable goal for everyone. If you live in or near Cumming, Georgia, contact our office to schedule your appointment. We can’t wait to see your smile.